Monday, April 20, 2009

Day 139+


DSC01412_72
Originally uploaded by megalitz
Day 139+ post op, I can stand on one leg all by myself! This was taken two months ago now, haha, I've been a bit busy, but it was very exciting! I've been back at boxing for about 2 months, I even tried running once! It was a beautiful day, I went out for a "walk" and was uber frustrated right off the bat because I'm so tired of walking. I want to run!! So I tried very slowly to run, and to my surprise, I could do it! I must have run a mile! Very slowly, and embarrassingly, but I ran a mile! I cried a little too. From happiness. Very overwhelming. I've been through a lot these past five months! More later!

1 comment:

Boom Boom said...

I think I will cry too when I am finally able to walk. I will be very happy!