Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Day 35+, 5 weeks!


DSC00556_13+30_72
Originally uploaded by megalitz
Today is officially 5 weeks from surgery. The pain is still there. Now its in the bottom inside of my foot, like I said yesterday. This picture is a comparison of day 13 and day 30, when I got my first and second casts on. The doc said the swelling had gone down a lot but I don't see that. In fact, it looked more swollen to me on cast round deux. But whatever. I get this cast off next Friday, hard to believe. I really don't want it off. It feels safe in there, my ankle. But this one is loose already. Amazing how small my entire leg has gotten. It's really quite gross. I can't touch my kneecap at all because it's so bony it hurts to touch. Seriously. Ew.

Pain: 3.5 New shooting pains today, fun.
Quote: damn! Now I owe two quotes!...the quote book is at work! Sheesh!

No comments: