Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Day 6+


DSC00531_72
Originally uploaded by megalitz
More pictures of me passed out! Terrrrriffic! Thanks boyfriend.

Today's okay. I need to go back and read more of Rick's blog (fellow calcaneal osteotomy survivor...thats so funny!) and see what I should expect here in the next week, month, etc. I mean, I feel good right now, but I'm mostly referring to my mental health and the fact that I am not nauseous. The pain is definitely still there, most especially when I stand up. I still can only make it to the bathroom and back. I did some leg lifts and sit ups today, I can feel it in my ankle for sure. damnit!

Short post today, getting sleepy. Thanks for stayin' with me guys, my appointment is Nov. 18th, when I get the splint off and will get to see the gruesomeness underneath this monstrosity, then I'll have my cast. And I should apologize for anything I repeat, see, the pain pills make you lose your memory, its nuts!

Pain level today: um, i should really record two or three recordings, am, mid day, and pm. 
AM: 4
Mid-day: 5
PM: 7

Quote: "Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach." -Anthony Robbins (good quote K, all these are good! okay, well its only day 2 of the quotes, but they were both super so far!)

2 comments:

Kimbers said...

Sister where is my post for day 7? I know you were up all night! :) I hope you are feeling better.

Melissa said...

cute icon sissy!~ sowwy i didnt post!