Friday, November 7, 2008

Post-Op. Day 2+

Well, it's Friday, I think, so that would put me at 2 days after surgery. I still don't feel so hot by any means, but I am less nauseous, so that's a good start. 

I'm trying to find a good pain pill/phenegren combination. Right now I'm doing half a hydrocodone every 2 hours instead of 1 full pill every 4 hours. I feel like my body appreciates that. Then I can only take the phenegren every 6 hours, so that's what I'm doing now.

I hope everyday becomes easier and easier. I'm taking good care of it so far, the only time it's not elevated above my heart is when I have to use the restroom. 

Today's pain average: 6

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i found something cool to help you go to the restroom in your cast!

http://www.inventionshowcase.com/castskate.htm

:) maybe in a few weeks.