Sunday, November 2, 2008

Day 3-


DSC00101_72
Originally uploaded by megalitz
Pre-op still...3 days to go. I'm nervous, happy, scared, excited, and sick to my stomach. It's emotional. But I'm holding up incredibly well thus far. Maybe it hasn't sunk in yet. We just got back from an amazing vacation to Florida, The Bahamas and New Orleans, so I've still got that on my mind, thank goodness!

I have taken a million pics of my ankles as they are today, here is one of them, yes, that is the way I stand, and no, I am not kidding/exaggerating/etc. It's stupid. :)

I have gotten several emails from people that have really helped me so far, so thank you all so much. I'm not sure how this is going to be, maybe I'll be so happy when I wake up, maybe I'll be pissed (probably pissed...) it's definitely a lot to take in...

Anyways, stay tuned, surgery is WEDNESDAY! Eek!!!

No comments: